Thursday, October 18, 2007

In The Works

Hey all,

I know only a few people know of my blog so far but I wanted to give an update.
  • I bought my tickets 2 weeks ago. I leave for Australia January 24th and will arrive the 26th (by crossing the international date line I will lose January 25th) then I will return to the states in April.
  • I have a few of my support letters out so far.
  • Yesterday I applied for my Visa, which turned out to be a blessing because instead of having to get a regular tourist Visa I was able to apply for an electronic one called an ETA (because I will be there for less than 90 days). The Tourist Visa would have cost $115, the ETA cost me $18. Also, instead of 24 pages of application the ETA consisted of me providing some info from my passport.

Please be praying that I will get some kind of communication from my contacts at Annesley College, I have only heard from them once, and it makes me really nervous because I have so many quesitons

1 comment:

chels said...

hey chels!!! this is so exciting! i wish i could go to australia! anyways, love you and i'll definitely be praying for you!