Monday, January 14, 2008

10-9-8-....

10 more days!!! I am very excited, nervous, scared, and again excited! I am looking forward to life picking up again. I have had a very...well...relaxing break. I have done a little work for my grandma and worked on my e-portfolio which I must submit to Cedarville before I go. Problem is that I have a lot of information on a flash drive that I am certain I brought home with me from CU but cant seem to find it. I probably just need to go through my bags again.

Right now I am at Corban College (Salem, OR) visiting my dear twin (friend, hehe) Nakiva. We worked together at Camp Gilead in '06 and instantly became friends. I have gotten to see a couple other friends while here. Its a small school so it wasnt hard finding them! I am going out to dinner with Kiva, Megan and Colleen (all camp girls) tonight. We are going to my favorite place ever: Red Robin! I wonder if they have those in Australia???

I am very thankful that I have a strong support group behind me. Thanks again for checking in! Keep praying for finances :-)

Oh YES! I almost forgot! I am planning on using SKYPE while in Australia. Its basically phone over the internet. So if you have a headset or microphone for your computer- WE CAN TALK! It's free to use. I just got my speakerphone for it so I haven't quite figured it out yet, but once I do I can help you out too. Email me or leave a comment if you want to try it out or if you are already a skype user and I can give you my Skype contact info.

No comments: