Tuesday, April 15, 2008

On my way...

First of all, I would like to ask you to pray for year 7 student Lusa. She was diagnosed this last weekend with Leukemia and has already started chemo.

I am leaving Australia in just a few hours. Reflecting on my time here I am so glad that I have had this oppurtunity. I am going to miss being here, I will miss my students, I will miss the teachers, especially my cooperating teachers (Bev and Val), I will miss my new friends here. Please keep me in your thoughts tomorrow as I spend the 24.5 hours traveling home. I will be home until Friday when I fly back to CU.

Goodbye Australia, I will miss you.

2 comments:

chels said...

chels! i'm praying for your trip back! sorry i didn't comment on this much...i did read it all the time, though. love you and hope you have a safe trip! mooooooooowah!

Anonymous said...

Hey - praying for you - what a great experience to be able to have - have a safe trip