Sunday, March 23, 2008

Where I Have Been Living

Happy Easter!!
"For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures."
:: 1 Corinthians 15.3-4 ::


**Note: I added pictures to the post below.

Some pics of my room in the boarding house:
The room is really big, there are 3 beds and 3 wardrobes.
The view out my window is a cement wall :-(
The ceiling is really high
Here are some pics from the Adelaide:
Me with the Australian and Aboriginal flag.
Me with Queen Victoria
Statue Fountain in Victoria Square
The Post Building (beautiful architecture!!)
The shopping center has two giant balls, kind of like the Chicago bean.

I look like I have chipmunk cheeks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol....we look CrAzY!